QuickBooks has revolutionized the accounting process. QuickBooks has really made it possible to do all tasks of bookkeeping and accounting as well as managing all other financial activities for all types of businesses in the smoothest way. But on the other hand, it also has some error for which sometimes it requires a . In this blog we are going to discuss the steps to reinstall QuickBooks for POS desktop. By going through this write-up, you will be able to perform a clean reinstall. To ask other queries you can also connect to our customer support team at +1-844-405-0907.
Steps to Perform a clean reinstall for QuickBooks POS for Desktop:
Sometimes when POS gets damaged it is important to do a clean reinstall. Follow the steps mentioned below:
In QuickBooks POS 10.0:
· First of all, create a backup of all data and exit all the programs.
· Click on the start button and open Control Panel.
· Now in the drop down select the option of Icons.
· Click on the Programs option and there you have to right-click on Uninstall Point of Sale and click on uninstall.
· If User Account Control window appears on screen click on Continue and proceed further.
· One you are done with uninstallation process navigate the Windows Explorer and rename the folder of QuickBooks Point of Sale V10.0.
In QuickBooks POS 9.0:
· Now in this process create a backup of all files opened and click on Exit.
· Click on the start button and open the Control Panel.
· Now select the View option and in that choose the small icons.
· Now go to Programs and right-click on QuickBooks Point of Sale 9.0 and click Uninstall.
· When the User account Control window appears on screen click on Continue to proceed further.
· Now you have to remove Windows Login and Reboot the system finally.
Now coming up to the installation process:
· After the above given steps here are the steps to install QuickBooks POS for Desktop.
· Download the QuickBooks Desktop POS.
· Go to the location where you saved the QuickBooks POS and click on POS file.
· Now click on Yes and overwrite the extracted files.
· Now proceed with the installation process.
· Read the Software License Agreement and click on I accept the terms in the license agreement and click on Next.
· Now enter the license and product details and click Yes to proceed further.
· Final step. select the number of computers you want to use for POS.
While wrapping up this blog we believe that the above outlined steps are helpful for you to perform a clean reinstall for QuickBooks . Even after going through this write-up if you got stuck somewhere we recommend you to seek expert guidance by contacting our Quickbooks accounting support team at +1-844-405-0907. Our team is always here to provide you immediate assistance 24/7. We will be overwhelmed to help you and answer your queries.